A couple of months ago, we asked our users to complete a 2-question survey for our Quilo 3-in-1 fan, and got a pretty enthusiastic response.
The winner of the ‘most requested new feature award’ was the ioniser, with 66% of respondents wanting an ioniser in their Quilo 3-in-1 fan.
So we added an ioniser to a test unit, but sadly, we weren’t satisfied with the results. It will take a few more weeks of fixing and testing, so we reluctantly have to postpone ioniser to the Winter 2018 product release .
It seems the biggest pain-point we need to fix is water tank spillage, which we are trying to tackle, as you will see below.
Fixes for Summer 2018
- Minimise water spillage when opening water tank (by stopping water flow 2 mins before low water alarm).
- To ensure you can actually sleep in sleep mode, LED lights and low water alarm will be automatically switched off.
- Memory for settings – so after switching off and switching on again, your Quilo fan will retain the same settings.
New for Summer 2018
- 2 new colour options ‘White & Silver’ and ‘All-Black’
- New Anti-Bacterial honeycomb
There were also some interesting new feature requests – a few of you asked for a Aroma Therapy/ Diffuser add-on. And some of you want Alexa/ Google Home integration.
We need more feedback!
Based on your feedback so far, we’re working with our engineers on the next version of the Quilo 3-in-1, to be launched early next year.
Please help us prioritise by completing this super quick (3 questions only) survey.